Monday, October 31, 2011

Chris’s Tasty! Raw Green Drink

I made this one up myself on a whim.  I’ve usually included bananas in my dark green smoothies, because of it’s powerful flavor, but I came up with one today that is every bit as good.  This will be my new starting point for a little while as I explore variations!

Chris’s Tasty! Raw Green Drink

  • small handful baby spinach leaves
  • leaves from 1 small bok choy
  • ~1 1/2 cups Almond milk (home made is best!)
  • 1 fig
  • 1 date (pitted, of course)
  • 1 tsp. Agave
  • 1 tsp. Spirulina powder
  • 1 tsp. Chlorella powder
  • 1 tsp. Hemp protein powder
  • 1 tsp. Maca powder

Blend in a Vitamix until smooth!

Next time I will add 1 tsp. Cocao powder also and see how that tastes.  All the powders I use above were bought from NutsOnline

No comments: